The easy-to-use storage solution.
The Expansion external hard drive installs easily by plugging in two cords. You can start saving your digital files to this hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box.
Instantly adds storage capacity.
Digital photos, video and music files can tax your computer’s storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity
Installs in seconds.
Seagate® Expansion® external hard drive features like these make it easy to start using this drive within seconds of removing it from the box:
- Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable
- The hard drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system—no software to install and nothing to configure
- Drag and drop to save files to the Expansion external hard drive
- Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operation
What´s in the box
- Expansion external hard drive
- USB 3.0 cable or USB 2.0 cable
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- 1-year limited warranty
7.07" x 4.65" x 1.48"
The Seagate Expansion desktop drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files. Instantly add space for more files, consolidate all of your files to a single location, or free up space on your computer´s internal drive to help improve performance.
Setup is straightforward; simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable, and you are ready to go. It is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy too-just drag-and-drop.
Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds with the USB 3.0 interface by connecting to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility.
Seagate Expansion drive
4-foot (120cm) USB 3.0 cable
Quick start guide